Around the end of 2020, most casino clubs began to offer more and more games where you can pay with various cryptocurrencies from Bitcoin to Ethereum. After a couple of years, many customers consider the presence of such options as criteria for choosing a modern platform for having fun.
The simplest form of entertainment from this category is Bitcoin dice (or other crypto dice). Let’s explore what it is, what are the basic rules of such a game, and what tips can be used for successful rounds.
What Is BTC Dice?
In general, this entertainment is similar to any kind of online dice. All players have to do is choose the number they want to bet on, then roll the dice and wait for the result. Some varieties of the game allow you to bet on other outcomes, for example:
- a number more than 50 will fall out;
- a number less than 50 will fall out;
- a number from 1 to 10 will fall out;
- an even number will come up;
- an odd number will come up, etc.
Popular games of this type include, for instance, Lucky 7’s Progressive, with bright graphics and fairly generous payouts. As a rule, punters can pay for attempts in such games with the help of special crypto services that store customer funds. In addition, the portals accept usual payment options such as credit or debit cards, electronic wallets such as Apple Pay, Google Pay, Paypal, and so on.
How To Play?
In order to test USDT dice or games with the possibility of paying with other crypto tokens, follow a simple guide:
- Register on the platform.
- Connect the required payment service.
- Choose a game.
- Analyze your chances and choose a specific number or limits that the future result should fall within.
- Enter the bet amount.
- Start the round!
As soon as the cube stops, you will immediately see whether you succeeded or not. And to make predictions with greater efficiency, you can study a few additional recommendations.
Tips To Get a Great Result
The dice game is one of the oldest entertainments in the world, so many generations of gamblers have tried to create 100% working strategies on how to get the best result. However, for the online version, it`s better to use only the most modern tactics, for example:
- Martingale Strategy: Bitcoin club clients should gradually increase the bet size each time the losing streak begins (when the player wins, the amount covers the lost bets).
- Reverse Martingale Strategy: Users should gradually increase their bet size each time they win. It is usually recommended to bet 50% of the winnings.
- D’Alembert Strategy: Users should increase the bet amount by 1x after each dice roll.
- Paroli Strategy: the user doubles the bet after each win but stops increasing its size after three wins in a row.
The first two strategies are ideal for those who like to take risks in such entertainment. And the third and fourth variants are good for people who want to minimize losses without reducing the chance of a successful roll.